Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nearing the End!

Hello folks!
I have now written 5 exams and I only have one more left. Biology 110 on Friday at 9:00 am that means I will be done my first year of University as of Friday 12:00 noon! This year has gone by so fast I'm shocked.
You may know the song "Johnny Appleseed" well today is a great day for me to sing that particular song especially the beginning. It goes like this, " Oh, the Lord is good to me and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need..." You see I now I have someone to sublet my apartment for the whole summer and my English exam is over (which I was not looking forward to but it went well). I have almost everything I need in my suitcase and their appears to be a little room left! I am amazed. Tomorrow Cassidy, my roommate, and I will clean the apartment and prepare to move out. My tickets are booked I leave for Toronto monday, April 30.

No comments:

Pre-natal Clinic at Rio da Huila

Pre-natal Clinic at Rio da Huila
This is me and my chara (person with the same name as me). She is a nursing student in Lubango and spent her holidays at the clinic getting some hands on experience. I was able to teach her how to measure bellies and find heart rates. It was really exciting to see her face light up as she felt the baby.

Pre-natal Clinic at Rio da Huila

Pre-natal Clinic at Rio da Huila
This is a traditional olumhuila lady. Her many beads are a sign of her wealth and status within her village.

My friend Fernando

My friend Fernando